- 3,000 acres of lush forests to explore
- Seasonal waterfalls to gaze upon
- Towering river bluffs to picnic by
- Rivers to raft, boat or fish
- Scenic boat tours in which to relax
After your close encounter with nature, shop in charming downtown districts, eat favorite local dishes, step back in time at one of the many museums and mansions, and then rest-up at LaSalle County’s unique lodging.
Congrats to our Cabin Fever Getaway Winner!
We’d like to thank all of those who participated. Our Chicago Magazine Cabin Fever Getaway Winner is CJ Ruiz from Brookfield, IL
STARVED ROCK STATE PARK has been voted the Illinois Fan Favorite attraction for 2012 after six weeks of head-to-head match-ups. Runners-up include the Museum of Science & Industry, Brookfield Zoo and Galena’s Main Street.